Friday, October 21, 2005

Drunk, oversexed...and anti-Semitic

Three recently arrived American Airlines flight attendants went on a rant about Jews in Florida this morning after four hours of sipping bloody Marys. Actually, the one female flight attendant went on a rant and the two men with short-cropped blond hair laughed and repeated, "I know, I know." I would say the two men seemed a little Nazi-like had the previous conversation not been about their recent threesome with a man with a toe fetish: "When you had his big toe in your mouth, his eyes rolled back in his head." Can't wait to fly American again.

5 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Alex said...

totally great post Andrew. nicely done.

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Alex said...

wait a minute -- I meant to leave that comment on the post below. I mean, this one is pretty good, too, but ... ah whatever....

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Alex said...

hey and now a duplicate comment! It's not my day, I tell ya....

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm signing up for American Frequent Flyer right now. SZ

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone should fire that whole crew. I've never seen such a rude and incompetant bunch in all my days of flying. In flight entertainment has no sound? Tough luck. Ran out of the non-beef meals? Eat it or don't have any lunch. No more customs forms? They should have given you one when you checked in. Then again, maybe I am just being "jewish".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters