Thursday, November 17, 2005

More excuses for late homework

The pregnant student had unmentionable problems. "You know how hard it is to be pregnant."
A male student was feeling anxious and needed to see the university shrink.
But my favorite -- my real favorite -- is the girl who wrote a few minutes ago that "in these moments my life is a disaster. Please, I beg you...I don't want to fail your class and I know that I am bad...But please give me one more day even though I am bad...Please...Help me with this."
I gave her a three day extension.

3 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, come on home!

 
At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soft, Andrew, soft. You need to be hard...like Stalin!

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was she cute?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters